Advising – Work in Progress
Ferran Naya, UPV (co-advisor with Joaquim Jorge, IST/UTL, Portugal).
Janaina Cavalcanti, UPV.
José Luís Soler, UPV (co-advisor with Mariano Alcañiz, LENI/UPV).
Elena Olmos, UPV (co-advisor with Mariano Alcañiz, LENI/UPV).
Enric Torres, UPV.
Esther García Hortelano.
- José Luís González García. Contribution to the multiobjective optimization of facility layout design. UPV, 21/10/05 (co-advisor with Antonio Hospitaler).
- José Luís Saorín Pérez. Study of the effect of multimedia technology and sketch based modeling on the development of spatial skills. UPV, 28/11/06.
- Eduardo González de Mendívil. A knowledge management framework to promote design reuse in a collaborative engineering environment using PLM tools. ITESM Monterrey, México, 15/05/08 (co-advisor with David Guerra, ITESM).
- Norena Martín Dorta. Analysis of use of mobile devices in the development of improvement strategies of spatial skills UPV, 21/12/09 (co-advisor with José Luis Saorín, ULL).
- Jorge Martín Gutiérrez. Design and evaluation of didactic contents for the development of spatial skills in the engineering domain. UPV, 29/03/10 (co-advisor with José Luis Saorín, ULL).
- Mauricio Hincapié. Reconfiguration model using knowledge based engineering systems: a machine tool case study. ITESM Monterrey, México, 7/12/11 (co-advisor with Gavid Güemes, ITESM, Monterrey, México).
- Gerardo Alducin. Social annotation as a tool for dynamic capture process of CAD design intent in the context of knowledge based engineering. UPV, 9/12/11 (co-advisor with David Guerra, CIDESI Texas, College Station, USA).
- Jorge de la Torre Cantero. Application of advanced graphics technologies as a support in the teaching-learning process of drawing, design and plastic arts. UPV, 31/10/13 (co-advisor with José Luis Saorín, DEHAES/ULL).
- Jorge Dorribo. Annotation mechanisms to manage design knowledge in complex parametric models and their effects on alteration and reusability. UPV, 28/11/14.
- Gustavo Salvador Herranz. Design and implementation of distributed spaces for collaborative learning using large interactive surface and tangible elements. UPV, 5/2/16 (co-advisor with Mariano Alcañiz, UPV).
- Juan Carlos Rojas. Contribution to the emotional evaluation in product design by integrating eye tracking technology, semantic differential and evoked potentials (ERPs), UPV, 16/5/16 (co-advisor with Margarita Vergara, UJI).
- Jeffrey Otey. A contribution to conveying quality criteria in mechanical CAD models and assemblies through rubrics and comprehensive design intent quantification, UPV, 14/12/17 (co-advisor with Pedro Compay, UJI).
- Miguel Gil Beltrán. Virtual reality and internet. UJI-ESTCE, 24/07/1997.
- Rafael Giménez García. Virtual model of an automotive radiator. UJI-ESTCE, 20/12/1999.
- Javier Amat Cózar. Virtual model of an automotive radiator. UJI-ESTCE, 20/12/1999.
- Ruth León Saravia. Design and manufacturing process for a mechanical drag toy. UJI-UTEM Chile, 1999.
- Arturo Lereu Panach. Surface modeling analysis of complex parts in automotive radiators. UJI-ESTCE, 01/09/2000.
- Miguel Poquet Ferrer. Built-in down light design by means of parametric modeling tools. ETSII-UPV, 17/05/2001.
- David Miguel Martín. Development of a software application for hydrostatic stability analysis applied to the design, characterization and optimization of a floating object modelled by means of a 3D CAD system. ETSII-UPV, 29/06/2001.
- Pedro José Rodríguez Martínez. Design and implementation of a methodology for the management of the design process by means of PDM systems. ETSII-UPV, 01/03/2002.
- Guillermo Bruixola Casani. Electric wheelchair to surpass architectural barriers. ETSII-UPV 28/02/2003.
- Fernando Chust Piles. Modelling of the design process and definition of a coding system for the implementation of a PDM system in the furniture industry. ETSII-UPV, 26/09/2003.
- Jürgen Klaus Riquelme Kolb. Aerodynamics study on the recirculation of exhaust gases in a diesel locomotive. ETSII-UPV, 30/09/2004.
- Rafael Casquel del Campo. Application of rapid prototyping techniques in the new product development process. ETSII-UPV, 30/09/2004.
- Juan Antonio Hervás Presencia. Design of an automatic system for the selection of small elements. Application to canned mandarin segments. ETSII-UPV, 26/07/2005.
- Francisco Payá Gisbert. Off-line programming environment for machining centers with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire. ETSII-UPV, 28/04/2006.
- Miguel Poquet Ferrer. Design of a palletizer for the citrus processing industry. ETSII-UPV, 26/05/2006.
- Sergio Miguel Martín. Accessible game system for children’s playgrounds in the open air. ETSII-UPV, 29/09/2006.
- Hector Soler Aldeguer. Accessible urban waste container. ETSII-UPV, 22/12/2006.
- Jesús Martí Palop. Definition and implementation of knowledge management methodologies in the automotive sector. Faurecia- ETSII-UPV, 27/09/2007.
- Francisco Daniel Moreno Nieto. Design of an accessible automated teller machine. ETSID-UPV, 17/12/2008.
- Gerardo Alducin Quintero Mármol. Definition of best practices for product digital modeling in CAM simulation. ETSID-UPV, 22/12/2008.
- Roberto Ramón Martínez. Transfer mechanical system for wheelchairs. ETSII-UPV, 25/09/2009.
- Pascual David Perona Ruiz. Reverse engineering and augmented reality techniques in the product design process. ETSII-UPV, 27/11/2009.
- Enric Torres Barchino. Methodologies of design and interaction with users. A case study in a railway transport firm. ETSID-UPV 10/02/10.
- Manuel Bautista Císcar. Redesign of a planetary gearbox for a turbo-propulsion turbine. ETSII-UPV, 26/7/2010.
- Jose Jorge Domínguez. Calculation, optimization and mechanical behaviour of a bike frame. ETSII-UPV, 26/7/2010.
- Paola Folch. Biomechanical analysis of the upper limb in patients with Friedreich’s ataxia. ETSII-UPV, 24/9/2010.
- Manuel Navarro Payá. Design of a vertical refrigerated display for the hospitality industry. ETSII-UPV, 31/3/2011.
- Jorge Castro. Development of a security cable for the wheels of a Formula 1 car. ETSII-UPV, 26/7/2011.
- Paola Cerdá, SHADE&AIR, design and development of a sunshade-fan. ETSID-UPV, 19/9/2011.
- Carlos Bernal. Design and development of a monoblock wheel. ETSID-UPV, 11/11/2011.
- Carlos Linares. Design of a variable volume container for liquids and a fresh food osmotic dehydrator. ETSII-UPV, 26/10/2012.
- Juan Miguel Peiró. Design of the support system for an optoelectronic device in weather avionics. ETSII-UPV, 30/11/2012.
- Alejandro Sendón. Development of an alert management system to improve production processes: application to the Ford Spain assembly plant. ETSII-UPV, 30/5/2013.
- Miguel Expósito. Application of eye tracking technology and semantic differential to the evaluation of ceramic floorings. ETSII-UPV, 25/7/2014.
- Arnau Almiñana. Implementation of a dynamic rubric system for the assessment of parametric CAD models’ quality. ETSII-UPV, 29/07/2015
- Alberto López Guillot. Design of a food display case. ETSII-UPV, 29/07/2015.
- Sandra Gil. Application of eye-tracking technology and semantic differential for assessing user perception. Case study on the design of packaging for healthy food products. ETSII-UPV, 25/09/2015.
- Sergio Bochons. Design and development of a test system for electronic products. ETSII-UPV, 30/10/2015.
- Ana Cosin. Improvement of the reusability of parametric CAD models by advanced modeling methodologies: A case study on automotive parts. ETSII-UPV, 21/12/2015.
- José Manuel Martí. Launch process design of a foldable bike helmet by means of a market survey: competitor analysis and tactical marketing techniques. ETSII-UPV, 26/2/2016.
- Borja Sanfelix. Design of an electric bycicle for a public renting fleet of bycicles. ETSII-UPV, 23/3/2016.
- Noemí Bartomeu. Application of “eye -tracking ” technology for the comparison of virtual models and real products. ETSII-UPV, 30/6/2016.
- Fernando Martínez Álvaro. Design of a wheel suspension axle for a marketing purposes vehicle. ETSII-UPV, 30/6/2016.
- Eva García González. Application of event related potentials and semantic differentials for evaluating user perception. Case study on packaging design for healthy food products. ETSII-UPV 28/7/2016.
- Lluís Gómez. Contribution to the development and market launch of a foldable bicycle helmet of new generation. ETSII-UPV 30/9/2016.
- Mariluz Narváez. Application of eye-tracking technology and semantic differential to the evaluation of user perception. Case study on the design of beer packaging. ETSII-UPV 30/9/2016.
- Francisco Bayona. Design of a welding tool for joining two automotive parts. ETSII-UPV 30/9/2016.
- Francisco Javier Domínguez. Study of convergence and correlation in crash simulations with LS-DYNA for the design of an anticlimber system of a locomotive. ETSII-UPV 10/7/2017.
- Héctor Robledo. Creative destruction in vehicle interiors: development of a world class concept demonstrator. ETSII-UPV 25/7/2017.
- Telmo Sánchez. Redesign of an automatic industrial juicer to minimize the cleaning times. ETSII-UPV 28/7/2017.
- Victor García Llobregat. Virtual design of vaious coupling elements for the maintenance of automobile parts. ETSII-UPV 28/9/2017.
- Alberto García Naixes. Application of event related potentials for evaluating consumer products. Case study on design style coherence. ETSII-UPV 14/9/16.